New Feature: Emojis :)
Emojis in the Workspace are here! Emojis can be a great way to express feelings and communicate, and Wrike’s brand new emojis are perfect for:
- Indicating tone
- Reacting to other comments
- Making comments lighter and easier to read
- Adding a personal touch to your conversations
Did You Know?
There are two ways to add emojis to your comments:
- Click the emoji picker 1 in the text field and browse through the available options.
- Try typing :) or :smile: - find out which keyboard shortcuts stand for the emojis you use most often by hovering over their icons in the emoji picker.
Try responding with a checkmark emoji to quickly let your team know that you’ve completed a request or addressed a comment.
Is there a way to change the emoji skin tone?
Giving a simpsons-like thumbs up isn't ideal 👍
Hi Dave, this is the only tone available right now. There are no plans to introduce a change, but if I'll be sure it's passed to the relevant team!