Do you remember how you or your team made the decision to start using Wrike? If so, we'd love your feedback 👇
We're currently researching how we can optimize our resources to help potential customers find the ideal work management solution for their businesses. Many organizations appoint specialists or teams to research collaborative management or any other solutions before purchasing one. We, therefore, want to ensure that all relevant resources are easily accessible.
We would really appreciate it if you could answer the following questions in the thread below:
- What resources did you use when making a purchasing decision?
- How easy/hard was it for you to convince your company and your team members to proceed with Wrike compared to other alternatives? Why?
- What information, materials, events, or other resources were helpful in your decision-making?
- Were any of these provided by Wrike? If so, which ones?
- How could Wrike have made this process easier for you?
A huge thank you for your help 💚
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover