Hello everyone 👋
The New Year has begun, so let’s take a moment to reflect on what we were able to achieve in 2021 - we really have achieved a lot together! Keep reading to see which of the ideas that you supported got released or are being worked on👇
As you may know, the Product Feedback forum is one of the most popular forums on the Community. This forum works using a voting system that allows our Product team to assess the popularity of suggestions. The votes add huge value to internal discussions and roadmap planning. You can read more about our voting system in this article.
There’s a lot of internal work involved with the suggestions posted in the Product Feedback forum. We gather, analyze, and report on all the feedback that we receive from you. Check out this article which explains how we work with your ideas in more detail.
Here are some very popular Community suggestions that our Product team has been working on because of your interest and feedback in 2021:
- STATUS: INVESTIGATING 🕵️♀️(RELEASED IN WRIKE LABS 🥳) Due date-time, 401 votes
- STATUS: LAUNCHED! 🚀 Sort Comments by Newest at the top, 259 votes
- STATUS: LAUNCHED! 🚀 Duplicate Reports, 231 votes
- STATUS: LAUNCHED! 🚀 Budget calculation by hourly cost rate, 118 votes
- STATUS: LAUNCHED! 🚀 User custom field in request form, 111 votes
- STATUS: LAUNCHED! 🚀 Shared Reports, 80 votes
- STATUS: LAUNCHED! 🚀 Adding Time on behalf of others, 60 votes
- STATUS: LAUNCHED 🚀 Save filtered view in table form, 45 votes
- STATUS: COMING SOON...🕑 Add subtasks to the Board View, 213 votes
- STATUS: INVESTIGATING 🕵️♀️ Custom Field in Timelog Report, 180 votes
- STATUS: INVESTIGATING 🕵️♀️ Cascade Custom Field "Value" from Folders/Projects to Sub Projects/Folders/Tasks, 108 votes
- STATUS: INVESTIGATING 🕵️ Search on custom field values, 106 votes
This is an impressive list with 1900+ votes from you, our amazing Community members. We are very happy to be able to deliver on these suggestions and we are very thankful for your support 💚
We will continue working with your feedback so please continue to share your ideas and feedback. We are also reviewing our internal processes to make the experience better for you. Please take the time to get familiar with this article which explains how to get the most out of the Product Feedback forum. In short, don’t forget to search to see if an idea has been posted already, upvote and comment if you agree with an idea, share workarounds that work for your team, and post new suggestions on the forum.
We are looking forward to our discussions on the Community and working with your insightful feedback and suggestions this year.
A huge thanks to everyone helping us to shape Wrike’s future here on the Community 🤗
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover