Project Syncs Add-On Released
Our new Project Syncs add-on is now available! With this add-on, you can integrate with Jira, Bitbucket, GitLab, and GitHub.
Board View Improvements
You won't be "board" checking out these improvements! Here's what you can look forward to in Board view now:
- Filters applied in Board view will be saved when you go to another view.
- Board view now supports filtering by "Approvals", "Reviews", "Importance", "Effort", "Billable" and "Completed date".
- Both the UI and the Custom Fields filter has been improved.
- Filter presets are now available from the toolbar.
- The option to "Show tasks from subfolders" and "Show cover images" are now under the three-dot menu button.
When you choose a template for your new Wrike account after registration, it will now automatically be given a name, current dates, and be added to your Personal Space. We've got you covered.
Login in MS Teams Desktop Client
Sometimes, when you tried to log in to Wrike from MS Teams' Desktop Client, you would receive an error and the login failed. This is now fixed.
Dates of Tasks/Projects Created from Request Forms
When you created a task/project from a request form where the dates were mapped to "Start Date" and "Due Date", these dates shifted a couple of days forward, because the "Working days only" box was checked. Now fixed!
Copy/Pasting from Excel
Sometimes you were unable to copy data from Excel for mac tables and paste it into a task description field in Wrike (a broken png file was added to task instead of a table with data). Fixed.