Hi, We're new to Wrike and looking for some insight on how to determine when to setup a project with Tasks recurring vs duplicating the project. For example, a process involving 18 Tasks is done every month. Set it up as one yearly process with each Task recurring 12 times or a monthly process and duplicate it for each month?
My thoughts are, what do you want the final outcome to be…
- Just make sure the tasks get done every month?
- Make sure they get done but they are visible, grouped by month?
- Make sure they get done but you will also want to provide some month to month metrics?
The answer to questions like these, and more, should help define how you want to configure Wrike to manage your process.
- Just get the tasks done may be one process involving 18 Tasks that have monthly recurrence on each task.
- Making things more visible may be better configured as a Process for a month involving the 18 Tasks but then duplicated forward for each month.
What are your thoughts? Thanks !
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.