Hello wonderful Community 🙂
Today, let’s talk about tracking time ⏳
Many of you are using time tracking features in Wrike. With our solution, you can track time for yourself and others, edit and lock time entries, use Timelog view and Timesheets, as well as time tracking categories, and create reports based on tracked time.
For those of you who are already using time tracking, it's a popular and widely-used feature. Some of you have even been sharing examples of how you're utilizing it, like in this recent Community thread. Now, let's take this conversation further 🙋
If you have successfully integrated time-tracking information from Wrike into your billing process to trigger invoicing on a set cadence, we would love to hear from you!
Here are a few questions to guide the discussion, but feel free to share any relevant information or tips:
- Which software do you integrate with Wrike for time tracking, billing, and reporting?
- How did you set up the integration between Wrike and the other software?
- What specific benefits have you experienced from this integration?
- Were there any challenges you faced during the integration process? How did you overcome them?
- Have you been able to automate invoicing based on time-tracking information from Wrike? If so, could you please share how you achieved this?
- Is there any advice or best practices you would offer to someone considering a similar integration?
Feel free to share your experiences and thoughts in the comments below. Let's learn from each other! 👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover