Avatar
Katie Blackburn

Total activity
5
Last activity
Member since
Following
0
Followed by
0
Badges

Posts

Recent activity by Katie Blackburn
Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  1. Community
  2. Product Feedback

User Based Available Time

My team is responsible for routine maintenance and support of systems as well as project work. Approximately 35% of my team's capacity is allocated to support work every week which only leaves 65% ...