My Work Sunsetted
- My Work has been sunsetted from Wrike and has now been replaced with the My to-do section. Now there are more ways than before to organize and prioritize your assigned tasks. We understand that some of you had concerns about the removal of My Work, but rest assured, we are listening to all of your feedback and we're constantly working on improving My to-do so you can manage your daily workload as much as possible.
Conditional Coloring + Calculated Custom Fields
- Just like a good farmer, we're always figuring out more ways to improve our fields. Now, it's possible for any kind of calculation result to work with color-coding in Calculated Custom Fields, including hours, days, and dates.
Webhooks in Approvals
- You can now create webhooks to get information about approvals in a certain folder/project.
New Tab in Approval History
- Need to know which files were approved or rejected in your approval history? There's a tab for that now - it's the "File" tab.
Warning on Adding a Task to Timesheet
- Now, if you try to add a task, that you don't have the right to track time in, to a timesheet, a warning message lets you know and the task will not be added.
Effort Calculations on Workload
- Total allocated effort was calculated incorrectly for users who were logged into Wrike in regions with Daylight Saving Time (UTC-3, UTC-4). Now fixed.
Exporting Reports in Firefox Browser
- When users tried to export reports from Wrike using Firefox, nothing happened when they clicked the "Export" button. Fixed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.