We are very excited to announce the release of Wrike for Professional Services - a new solution for service-based organizations!
Wrike for Professional Services is a new product for service companies and/or departments that are looking for a way to automate recurring work intake, collaborate efficiently with clients, streamline project management, and optimize resource utilization.
Wrike for Professional Services streamlines the work on all stages of the project, starting from project intake, and until producing the invoice for the client.
- Pre-built and customizable templates automate repetitive work while establishing clear accountability and deadlines.
- Set task effort, and assign tasks to job roles to easily understand resource requirements for the new projects.
- Indicate if the task is billable or non-billable to ensure correct invoicing for the project.
- Dynamic Request Forms help customize work intake and standardize across clients and projects.
- Role-based resource scheduling helps plan upcoming projects and assign work to suitable teams.
- Workload Charts help avoid capacity shortages and over-bookings to decrease operating expenses. In the lower part of the chart you can see resource requirements for the un-staffed projects for each job role. In the upper chart you see all the resources with the job role and available capacity. Thus you can easily match resources demand with available resources, find the best people to fulfill the job, and drag-and-drop to staff the project.
- Timesheets allow to track billable and non-billable hours within a project or task. Weekly view with the totals for the week helps the worker to check if all the time has been tracked, and easily spot the gaps in time tracking.
- Manager’s Timesheet view helps to stay on top of team members’ timelogs and check if all the team members have tracked all the time needed.
- Team Utilization report is a pre-built Wrike analytics report that can be used to monitor resource utilization and share it with other team members as well as people who don’t have a Wrike account.
- Timelog view helps the project manager to review all the time tracked for the project, and lock the time from further editing once it’s ready for invoicing.
- Excel export allows to bring the timelog into the financial system, and produce the invoice.
Wrike for Professional Services package comes with Business or Enterprise subscription type plus an enhanced Wrike Resource add-on. Please check out our Help Center article for more info.
Stay tuned for more announcements connected to Wrike for Professional Services and Wrike Resource.
We’ll be happy to know what you think of this solution!
If you’re interested and would like to speak to a representative from Wrike, please let me know by commenting below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.