Google Team Drive Attachments
- Attach from Google Drives? Old news. New news? You can now attach to Wrike directly from Google Team Drives. We know some people who'll be happy.
Groupings Moved on the New Timelog
- If you're using the new Timelog View (it's in Labs) - groupings moved from the right to the left-hand side.
Attachments Upload from Outlook Add-in
- Situation: You used the Outlook Add-in with on on-premise version of Exchange and created a new task with the "Convert to a task" button". Result: Attachments weren't added to the task. Womp womp. It's fixed now.
- Note: The max file size for uploading attachments via the Outlook add-in is 10 megabytes.
- In certain, very specific, scenarios when you shared a Subfolder with My Team, it detached from the parent Folder. Fixed now! And if you want more details on exactly when this happened, just ask, we're happy to share.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover