Assignees on the (new) Timeline
- They were gone, now they're back. Check out the assignee's name on the Timeline. More than one assignee? You'll see one name + a number letting you know how many more people are assigned.
The Fast and the not so Furious: iOS App Task List
- The task list in the iOS app looks better, works faster, and shows task importance. Plus there's more: 1) check out if a Folder/Project is shared or private and 2) when you click on an Inbox notification you're taken right to that even in the stream.
Getting Personal-Microsoft Teams
- There's a new personal tab and a messaging app. The former lets you keep an eye on important tasks, the latter helps you send task previews in your conversations.
There's more but...
- No one wants extra long release notes so, short and sweet: 1) Drag a Folder name from the panel to a task in a Dashboard widget to tag that task. 2) We've switched to using bold text instead of headings for questions in tasks created from Request forms 3) Account backups now include Custom Fields and Custom Statuses 💪.
Greyed Out Slack Settings
- The settings panel was greyed out if you turned on the Slack integration and clicked the Slack icon to change settings for a Folder/Project. The panel is back to normal - it was too early for Slack to be going grey.
Request Task Titles and Special Symbols
- Sometimes special symbols were displayed incorrectly in the titles of tasks created via Request form. Fixed.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover