[From Wrike] Create Subtasks Out of Blueprints in Task View ↪️
- Start by opening a task in the Task View.
- Click the ''Add subtask'' button from the Task View panel.
- Click the "Task" with the caret to open the menu, and select the subtask you want to create from your blueprints.
- Change the task name
- Specify whether or not you want to send Inbox notifications to assignees upon creation of the task
- Reschedule all subtasks
- Set new start and end dates
- Can check the ''Add another'' box so that the pop-up remains open and you can launch another task from the blueprint
Cansu Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover
Hello. I do not see that option but I'd like to use it. I don't have the same view you do. And blueprints cannot be found.
Hi Maxime Desjardins-Goulet, the look of the menu has changed a bit. Please type the title of your Blueprint task in order for it to appear in the selection:
Let me know if you have any additional questions😌
Lisa K. Community Team at Wrike Wrike Product Manager Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover
Lisa K. Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover