Beta Over, Updated Recurrent Tasks are Live
- You now choose how many recurrent tasks you want created at a time (instead of having them all created at once).
- Custom Fields on iOS...and more
Project Info on the Table View
- You can see more Project information on the Table View, see Project attributes like: owner, status, and dates. If you look at dates, there are more details around how it works.
And there's more
- I told you there was a lot Feel free to sing these to the tune of your favorite theme song: 1) You'll get an Inbox notification when a Dashboard is shared with you, 2) Add a "Starred Tasks" widget to a Dashboard, 3) The "Highlight Overdue" option is back on the Timeline, 4) Mass reschedule tasks by shifting a dependency chain on the Timeline View, 5) Android app reminders are synced with Workspace Inbox reminders.
Slack Notifications about Request Form Tasks
- When a task is created via Request form submission and the Folder/Project it's created in has Slack notifications enabled, then you should get a notification in Slack. This wasn't happening, now it is.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover