Basic Formatting for Recurrent Tasks
- The new recurrent task editor has basic formatting options 🙌. Make text italic, bold, add lists, and a couple more things.
Dependency Chain Reminders
- Old news: Wrike sends a reminder when it's time to start working on your task in a dependency chain. New news: If the assignee is @mentioned on said dependent task within an hour of when the task's predecessor was completed, then Wrike won't send a reminder.
Timeline and Workload View Performance
- To improve performance we've tweaked the number of tasks you can see on the Timeline and Workload Views.
File Upload Status Shown
- For a while, when attaching files to Wrike, you couldn't see the file's upload status. Now you can.
Recurrent Task Editor
- Before: The description that you saw in the recurrent task editor didn't always match the description you saw in recurrent tasks. Now: They match (as they should).