Welcome to Product Feedback section! This is a great place to: share your thoughts and suggestions around product functionality, find (and upvote) other users’ feedback, and discuss ideas.
How it Works
- Submit new ideas, feedback, and requests. Start a new post to share your ideas. Do a quick search to see if there are any similar ideas already out there (it helps to upvote existing ideas!).
- Upvote existing ideas and add comments. Upvotes help us gage how popular a request is—use the +1 button under a post to upvote an idea. Add a comment to provide additional details about your use case or to let us know why you think the feature is important.
What We Ask
We want this section to be a meaningful resource for both you and the Wrike Team, to help us achieve that:
- Search before posting. Other users may already be discussing similar ideas, and your contribution to their thread helps us know that a request is popular. You can include additional information as comments to posts, and use the upvote function to +1 a post or comment.
- Provide details. The more we learn about your use case and what you’re aiming to accomplish, the better.
- Follow the general Community Guidelines. We want to maintain a friendly and safe atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable discussing their ideas.
Our Commitment to You
- Read through all of your feedback. There are lots of fantastic ideas and community moderators will read the comments and posts you add. Please remember, we get a lot of requests and we take a number of factors into consideration when prioritizing those requests. Popularity and upvotes are important, but the features we implement and add to our roadmap are chosen based on a number of other criteria too.
- Be proactive. We can’t implement every idea, and we can’t always share an ETA or timeline of our current roadmap, where possible, we’ll provide insight around what we’re thinking about implementing.
We’re happy to have a place to discuss ideas and learn about your requests and we can’t wait to start hearing from you!
Post is closed for comments.