My Wrike Is Taking an Unusually Long Time to Load
These instructions are for all Wrike users who experience this issue.
You log in to Wrike and the workspace takes longer to load than usual. Here’s what may cause this issue and how to resolve it.
A few things that may affect how Wrike responds and performs on your computer:
- Internet connection: Make sure you are connected to the Internet and that you can open other websites.
- Browser: We support the two latest versions of the most popular browsers. Make sure you are using one of them.
- Network: If your corporate network uses a proxy, firewall, VPN, or an antivirus program, it may be blocking Wrike resources. Check with your IT team to see if this is the case, or try accessing Wrike using another network.
Before you troubleshoot, check our Wrike Status Page to see if there are any ongoing issues or maintenance announcements. If there are no problems reported, follow the steps below to resolve your issue.
Check the speed of your internet connection and how other websites respond. Is Wrike the only one that is taking longer time to load? If it is, please reach out to Support team: Check the next section to see what details may be useful.
Our Support team is happy to help! To speed up issue resolution, please provide all the information about the issue you were able to collect, including:
- Troubleshooting steps you took.
- Affected users: Is it just you or are your teammates also affected?
- The scope of the issue: Does it happen with one or multiple views or monitoring panels?
- A screenshot of your browser with the Network tab open. You can find this tab after opening the DevTools/Console. Here’s how to do it in various browsers:
- Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + J
- Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + K
- Safari: Option + Control + C
- Edge: F12
- Chrome: Cmd + Option + J
- Firefox: Ctrl + Option + K
- Safari: Option + Ctrl + C
- Edge: F12
- A video illustrating the problem with the Network tab opened in Chrome/Firefox:
- Start recording a video (you can use any screen-grabbing tool).
- Open your browser.
- Open the console and switch to the Network tab.
- Start uploading or downloading the attachment.
- Wait for the page to load and stop the recording.
- Additional diagnostic information: Use our Support tool to gather it. Open this link in the browser you used to log in to Wrike: https://www.wrike.com/support-tool. Wait until the page is fully loaded and copy the results into the Support ticket.