Please note: This functionality is in development but is not yet available. We’ll update this page as soon as it is. Follow our Release Notes section to learn about releases on a weekly basis. Wrike admins on Enterprise accounts will be able to set up Wrike with Okta SCIM.
Set up Wrike with the System for Cross Identity Management (SCIM) standard to automatically provision or deprovision users based on their status in Okta.
This page is about integrating Wrike with Okta SCIM, we have a separate page on how to to set up SSO to Wrike through Okta.
- Members added through SCIM are billable as soon as they're provisioned.
You must be an admin on a Wrike Enterprise account as well as an Okta admin to set up Wrike with Okta SCIM. We recommend setting up SSO with Okta before proceeding.
- Click your profile image in the Workspace’s upper right-hand corner.
- Select “Apps & integrations”.
- Click “Configure” next to Okta.
- Copy the url displayed at the top of the pop-up.
- Select API from the left-hand panel.
- Enter a name in the “App name” field” (we suggest Okta SCIM).
- Click “Create new”.
- Add an app description (optional).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Obtain token”.
- Copy the token. You’ll only be shown your token once, so make sure you save it somewhere.
- Click “Save”.
- Sign in to your Okta domain at <yourorganization>.okta.com.
- Click Admin.
- Click “Applications”.
- Find and select “Wrike”.
- Check the box next to “Enable API integration”.
- Add information
- In the SCIM 2.0 Base URL field - go to your Workspace in Wrike, click your profile picture and select Apps & Integrations, click “Configure” next to Okta, copy the SCIM URL and paste it in Okta.
- In the OAuth Bearer Token field - enter the token obtained from Wrike.