Please note: This functionality is in development but is not yet available. We’ll update this page as soon as it is. Follow our Release Notes section to learn about releases on a weekly basis. Wrike admins on Enterprise accounts will be able to set up Wrike with Okta SCIM.
Set up Wrike with the System for Cross Identity Management (SCIM) standard to automatically provision or deprovision users based on their status in Okta.
- Automatic provisioning - Okta users are automatically provisioned for Wrike.
- Synced User Attributes - User attributes are automatically updated in Wrike when they are updated in Okta. View synced attributes.
- Automatic deactivation - Wrike users are automatically deactivated in Wrike, when they are deactivated in Okta.
This page is about integrating Wrike with Okta SCIM, we have a separate page on how to set up SSO to Wrike through Okta.
- Members added through SCIM are billable as soon as they're provisioned.
You must be an admin on a Wrike Enterprise account as well as an Okta admin to set up Wrike with Okta SCIM. We recommend setting up SSO with Okta before proceeding.
Step 1: Find and Note the SCIM URL
- Open your Wrike Workspace.
- Click your profile picture in the view’s upper right-hand corner.
- Select Apps & Integrations.
- Click “Configure” next to Okta.
- Copy the SCIM URL (displayed at the top of the pop-up) and save it somewhere. You’ll be using it in a few steps.
- Close the Okta pop-up (but stay in Wrike) and proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Obtain the OAUTH Token
- Click API from the left-hand side of the Apps & Integrations page.
- Enter a name in the “App name” field” (we suggest Okta SCIM).
- Click “Create new”.
- Add an app description (optional).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Obtain token”.
- Copy the token and save it somewhere, you’ll need to enter this information in Okta.
Important! You’re only shown your token once, so make sure you save it somewhere.
Step 3: Finalize the Setup from Okta
- Sign in to your Okta domain at <yourorganization>.okta.com.
- Click Admin.
- Click “Applications”.
- Find and select “Wrike”.
- Switch to the "Provisioning" tab.
- Click "Configure API Integration".
- Check the box next to “Enable API integration”.
- Add information
- In the SCIM 2.0 Base URL field - add the url obtained in Step 1.
- In the OAuth Bearer Token field - add the url obtained in Step 2.
- Given name
- Family name
- Primary email
- Job Title
- Primary phone number
- Organization name