⏱ 1 min read
Views in Wrike allow you to see information in the way that’s most convenient for you.
The List View shows all work items located in a Folder or Project. Use the List View to:
- Quickly create Tasks.
- View Tasks, Folders, and Projects in a list format.
- Be able to easily open a Task in its own panel.
- Filter Tasks.
- Mass edit Tasks.
The Gantt Chart allows you to view Tasks on a calendar view. Use the Gantt Chart to:
- Quickly reschedule Tasks
- Create durations and dependencies
- See Tasks on a timeline
- Share a project snapshot (this can be shared with non-Wrike users)
The Table View is great for users who are used to a spreadsheet view. Use the Table View to:
- Create Custom Fields
- Easily edit task fields
- See sum values for Custom Fields
The Files View helps you quickly see files attached to a Folder/Project and to items within it. Use the Files View to:
- Open files
- Sort or filter files to find what you need
- Download files