Release Notes-December 7
- Enable the
- New Live Editor Toolbar and Scrollbar Facelift
- Just in time for the holiday season, the editing toolbar in the description field got a UI upgrade, so now icons look cleaner and more modern.
- Report Wizard Update.
- We increased performance for the Report Builder (for all of us out there with large Folder structures) and made it easier to use. Before: You had to use "Back" and "Next" buttons to switch between panels on the Report Builder. Now: You can make changes to any part of the wizard without having to click "Back" or "Next".
- Android App Enhancements
- The task Stream on the Android app got a facelift: now comments appear in bubbles so they are easier to distinguish from other updates.
- Before: The order of tags in the List and Task View didn't match the order of tags in Reports. Now: Tags appear in the same order on the Task View, List View, and Reports.
- Subtask Button for Collaborators
- From the task view, Collaborators could see a list of subtasks (if the task had them) but couldn't see the subtasks button. Now: They see subtasks and the button.