Release Notes-October 26
If your workspace looks different, or if you can't follow the instructions described on this page you might have the New Wrike Experience enabled. Click here to find out more.
- Inbox notifications got some new muscle. Now, you get an Inbox notification when someone shares a Task, Folder, or Project with you (instead of just when you're assigned or @mentioned).
- Inherited Tags on Dashboards
- Subtasks have inherited tags (tags passed down by default from parent tasks), now you can see a Subtask's inherited tags from the List View and on Dashboard widgets. You can also see a subtask's parent task on Dashboard widgets.
- Expanded Domain Invitation Rights
- Now you can have multiple approved domains (so users can invite teammates from more than one approved domain). If you're using G Suite, you can allow users to invite people from a domain other than one linked with Wrike.
- Before: 1) You created a Custom Workflow 2) You left the first (default) Active status as is, and added more statuses. 3) The first Active status disappeared after you saved the workflow. Now: The Active status has stopped it's disappearing act and it remains in place after you save.
- Search My Work
- Before: If you were in My Work and tried searching for a task by ID, the Workspace would freeze. Now: You can search tasks by ID in My Work and the Workspace continues working as expected.