- Share a Report
- is in ! You can now share a report with other and User Groups. When you share a report: users can only see Tasks/Projects that were already shared with them. If something isn't shared with them, then they won't see it on the report.
- Print Timeline
- Before: If a task is in the root Folder and is backlogged, then that task's subtasks won't show up when you print the Timeline. Now: Subtasks are done hiding and you can see them just fine when you print.
- Color Coding on Custom Calendars
- Before: Non-working days were not grayed out on Custom Calendars (they should be). Now: They are.
- First Days on Custom Calendars
- Before: Custom Calendars were feeling independent and always used Sunday as the first day of the week (no matter what day you chose as the first day of the week in Settings). Now: The first day of the week you designate in Settings is also the first day of the week for Custom Calendars.