If your workspace looks different, or if you can't follow the instructions described on this page you might have the New Wrike Experience enabled. Click here to find out more.
⏱ 1 min read
Wrike is available in five different subscription tiers. Check our Pricing page for more information about the pricing plan for each tier.
Wrike Subscription Options
Check below for a quick overview of each plan and links to pages with more details.
- Free- simple solution for individuals, or teams of up to five, that need product management software.
- Professional- for individuals or teams of up to 15 that want (or need) a project planning and collaboration tool.
- Business- a powerful work management system for teams that need customization options and reporting.
- Wrike for Marketers- tailor made for creative and marketing teams looking to streamline their workflows and keep better track of their work.
- Wrike for Professional Services - the perfect solution for teams in services-based companies who look for ways to efficiently collaborate with clients, streamline project management, and improve resource allocation.
- Enterprise- for teams that need advanced security and expanded administration options.
Please note, seats for all paid plans are sold in groups of 5.