Release Notes-October 19
If your workspace looks different, or if you can't follow the instructions described on this page you might have the New Wrike Experience enabled. Click here to find out more.
- Wrike and JIRA Two-Way Sync
- Now Regular Users and Admins can
- Sorting Reports
- New sorting options in the
- Before: When a user was unassigned from a task in the Today or Later sections of My Work, the task didn't disappear from My Work. Now: When a user is unassigned from a task, it's removed from My Work.
- New Task Assignments
- Before: 1) Someone submitted a Request form and a user was automatically assigned to the resulting task. 2) The assignee didn't receive an email notification about the new assignment. Now: Task assignees receive email notifications about new tasks assigned to them (if their email notifications are turned on).