Release Notes-September 21
If your workspace looks different, or if you can't follow the instructions described on this page you might have the New Wrike Experience enabled. Click here to find out more.
- Our iOS team released features to the app, including: time tracking (we're as happy as you are!), updated Folder and Project info panel views, and a rich text editor which lets you bold, underline, and more on the Task View.
- Filters Related to Approvals
- Inbox Approval Notifications
- New Buttons in Reports
- We gave buttons in the upper right-hand corner of Reports a fresher, cleaner look. You can see the changes in: Column and Table Reports and in Report Snapshots.
- When the account's language was set to Japanese and an image was in a description field: then the Folder picker was broken. This bug has been fixed.
- Google Drive Attachments