Release Notes-September 14
If your workspace looks different, or if you can't follow the instructions described on this page you might have the New Wrike Experience enabled. Click here to find out more.
- was officially released (it used to be in Labs)
- Duration Column on Reports
- You can now add the Duration column to Table Reports based on Projects. Project Duration on the report shows: the sum of the durations of all tasks in that Project. Before you could see the Duration column on task Reports but not Project Reports.
- Proofing Viewer updated
- Thanks to some behind-the-scenes changes, the preview of images and .pdf files should open a little faster. 0.5-1 second faster for those of you who are counting.
- Before: To save the changes made with a report layout (Ex: changing column width, making some fields visible etc.) users needed to click "Save" . Now: Layout changes that a user makes are autosaved.
- Before: Under certain conditions Reports were cut off after you resized the window. Now: You can resize your window until it's right for you and the Reports are displayed just fine.
- MS Project: Cinderella Syndrome
- Before: It was not possible to import MS Project files containing tasks which ended at midnight. Now: You can import files no matter what time the tasks end.