Release Notes-September 7
If your workspace looks different, or if you can't follow the instructions described on this page you might have the New Wrike Experience enabled. Click here to find out more.
- Before: If you made changes to your Report layout (ex: changed the column width, made some fields visible, etc.) then you needed to click the "Save" button. Now: Changes you make to the Report layout are autosaved.
- Proofing Improvements
- You can now open password-protected .pdf files in the attachment viewer (after you enter the PDF's password of course).
- Time Spent in Project Reports
- Attachment List Facelift
- Our developers did some fancy footwork and now attachment attributes are positioned differently based on the file list width. What this means for you? It's easier to see information on the file list (especially if you have files with long names).
- Before: The "Welcome to Wrike" Folder was only shared with the account owner. Now: it's shared with all Regular Users who are part of the account.
- Before: When you opened the Proofing comments panel, the zoom level changed. Now: Happily,the zoom level stays the same when you open and close the panel.