In order to use Wrike’s Gmail Gadget you must link Wrike with G Suite.
- Important Information
- Create Tasks from Wrike's Gmail Gadget
- Disable Wrike's Gmail Gadget
- Enable the Gmail Gadget
Once Wrike is linked with G Suite, Wrike’s Gmail Gadget is automatically added to the Gmails of all users who: belong to your Wrike subscription and who belong to the linked G Suite email domain.
Use Wrike’s Gmail Gadget to:
- Turn emails into Wrike tasks
- View and edit important task details
For more details on how to link Wrike with G Suite please read our G Suite Implementation page.
- The Gmail Gadget is only available in the desktop version of Gmail.
- Each user should ensure that IMAP is enabled in Gmail’s settings for the gadget to function properly. Learn how to enable IMAP in your Gmail settings.
- Open the email which you would like to turn into a task.
- Click “Create task” (located at the bottom of the email).
- If you are part of multiple Wrike accounts, you can choose which account the task should be created in.
- Click "Open task" to open the task in Wrike or "Edit task" to edit task details right in the gadget. You can: schedule the task, delete it, stop following it, mark it as complete, rename it, add it to Folders or Projects, and assign the task.
- By default the email’s subject line is used as the task’s title, but you can click the task’s title in the Gmail Gadget to edit it.
You can opt to disable the Gmail Gadget:
- Open an email that is not associated with a Wrike task.
- Scroll to the bottom of the email and click the 'x' on the right-hand side.
- Click “Disable”.
Once Wrike is linked with G Suite for Domains, Wrike’s Gmail Gadget is automatically added to the Gmails of all users who: belong to your Wrike subscription and who belong to the linked G Suite email domain.
If your Gmail Gadget is disabled and you would like to enable it again, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.