The Gantt Chart is available to all users on all paid accounts.
Milestones are tasks which have no duration but which have a scheduled due date. This page discusses milestones on the Gantt Chart, but you can read more about milestones in Wrike on our milestone help center page.
- Select a Folder or Project from the Folder tree.
- Switch to the Gantt Chart.
- Scroll to the bottom of the table on the left-hand side of the view.
- Click “New task”.
- Enter a task title.
- Press “Enter” on your keyboard.
- Right-click the row with the task you want to convert to a milestone.
- Select "Convert to milestone".
The milestone is created and you can add any additional information to it.