⏱ 1 min read
Collaborators are one of the three user types in Wrike. Once invited to an account they have access to the Wrike Workspace but have limited rights.
Collaborators don’t take up a license seat (i.e. they're a free user type). Check our Terms of Services for details around limits.
Learn how to add Collaborators to your account here.
Collaborators are able to:
- Access tasks though the List View, Table View, Gantt Chart, and Activity Stream
- Access the My Work pages and the Inbox tab
- See, comment on, and attach files to Tasks, Folders, and Projects which are shared with them
- Change a task’s status
- Export Reports* shared with them
A detailed chart comparing the rights of the three license types, and what each can and cannot do, is available on our License Types help page.
*Reports are available on Business and Enterprise accounts.
- Check out this Community post to find out what a Collaborator's Workspace looks like.
Join Ask the Expert sessions to learn and, more importantly, ask questions. If you're thinking about Collaborators this session may be helpful for you: