The Timeline View (Gantt Chart) is available to all users on all paid accounts.
Print a Project or Folder's timeline by generating a png file which you can save, view, share, and print.
- If a task is not visible or shown on the timeline, then it will not be visible when you print the timeline.
- If a Folder is collapsed on the timeline, then it and its tasks are not visible when you print the timeline.
- You can use filters to adjust which tasks are visible on a timeline.
- Select a Folder or Project from the left-hand Navigation panel in the Workspace.
- Switch to the Timeline View.
- Use the slider to adjust your view. Move the slider to the left to zoom out and to the right to zoom in.
- Click on the menu button in the upper right-hand corner of the view.
- Select the dates under “Print range” to edit the range of dates which will be printed.
- Click “Print”.
- Download the png file of your timeline by clicking on the link that appears.
Open the png file and print it as you normally would.