⏱ 1 min read
Requesting a status update allows you to quickly send a pre-written status request to the task’s assignees (or any other user you would like to request a status update from).
1. Open a task, click the task’s menu button, and click “Request status update”.
2. A pop-up will appear with a pre-formatted email that is ready to send.
- If the task has assignees they will be listed in the “To” field of the pop-up so that the status update request can be sent to them. Add or edit the users that the email is sent to from this field.
3. Edit the subject line* or leave it as is.
4. Edit the email’s message (if you wish, you can use the pre-populated message).
*Please note, when the recipient receives the status update request the subject line is preceded by “RE:” and the name of the folder (in brackets) where the task is located.