- Why the New Timeline?
- Next Steps
- Feedback about the New Timeline
- Enable the Old Timeline
- Help with the Old Timeline
The new Timeline combines a spreadsheet and timeline so you can view tasks and work efficiently. The main benefit is that you’ll be able to use a spreadsheet and timeline from the same place, but of course, there’s more:
- View scheduled tasks as well as tasks without scheduled dates (on the table side).
- Custom sort tasks on the table or timeline (yes, that’s right you can pick how you want tasks to show up!).
- Easily add and edit tasks.
- Better performance - we rebuilt the view from scratch to make your experience better.
We know these features were on the old Timeline and that they are crucial for some teams. Our team is working to make them available on the new Timeline and we're prioritizing making these updates. Please follow the Release News section of the Community for the latest updates.
- Create tasks by holding shift and clicking on the Timeline (short-term roadmap!).
- Print from the view.
- Create or share a Timeline Snapshot.
- View critical path.
We closely follow requests from customers and the Product Feedback section. We know the below are important features and the team is planning on adding them to the roadmap. We'll update this page and our Community forums as we have updates and things are added to the short-term roadmap.
- Baseline chart on the Timeline View.
- Lead and lag time.
- More task attributes available on the table half of the new Timeline.
- Custom Fields visible on the table half of the new Timeline.
- Custom Folder sorting.
- Keyboard shortcuts to change order in the table half of the new Timeline.
The new Timeline is, well, new. We’d love to hear what you think about it. How to leave feedback:
- From the Timeline View: click “Leave Feedback”.
- From the Community forums: comment on our Timeline feedback post.
If you had the old Timeline in your Workspace, then you can enable it again from Labs. When you enable the old Timeline, the new Timeline remains and the old Timeline appears as an additional view.
To revert back to the old Timeline (for your personal account only):
- Visit Wrike Labs.
- Scroll to “Old Timeline”.
- Check the box next to “Enable”.
Help documentation for how to use the old Timeline.