- Wrike for Outlook
- is back! For all of you with Microsoft emails use the add-in to work with tasks from Outlook. Have feedback? what you think.
- Dashboard Widget Templates
- We released Dashboard templates to make it easier to create widgets. Use a Dashboard template to create widgets for: 1) Active tasks by assignee or 2) Tasks by status.
- Manage User Groups
- You can now give Regular Users (as well as admins) the right to manage User Groups. Once someone has this right they can add or remove users from User Groups. And more.
- Request Form Enhancements
- You can add number-type questions to Request forms and map responses from those question to number, percentage, and currency-type Custom Fields.
- Effort Allocation on Wrike for Marketers
- For a little while users on Wrike for Marketers couldn't see "Effort Allocation" in Labs. Now they can. The end.
- Workspace Constantly Reloading
- When some people joined or created a Wrike account, their Workspace would constantly reload. This shouldn't happen anymore.