- Dynamic Time-Based Filters
- We have two new time-based filters: 1) 7 days from current date 2) 30 days from current date. If you're creating a widget or a Report, you'll see tasks due, starting, etc, 7 or 30 days from the date you are looking at the widget/Report.
- Deactivate Users
- Before you could only have active or deleted users. Now Enterprise admins can temporarily deactivate users so that they can't login to Wrike until they're reactivated.
- Custom Fields and Request Forms
- Task View Button Redesign
- You may have noticed that buttons in a task's upper right hand corner have a new look and feel. New packaging, same functionality.
- Incorrect Permalinks
- Before if you created a Timelog Report and exported to Excel, the permalinks in the Excel file weren't what they were supposed to be. We took care of it, permalinks are correct now.
- External Request Forms and iOS App
- Temporarily, iOS users could not submit Request forms which were available both internally and externally. Now they can.