- Wrike Inbox Sent Tab
- Everyone's Wrike Inbox now has a sent tab. The tab shows all tasks where you've left a comment so it's easier to go back and find tasks.
- Request Form Submission on iOS
- Our iOS users out there can now use Request forms from our mobile app. Fill them out, submit them. Get going.
- New Keyboard Shortcuts
- Two new keyboard shortcuts joined the Wrike family: 1) Add task to Folder and 2) Add a new comment.
- Collaborators and Live Editor
- Collaborators can now see changes to the description field in real time (before there was a lag). This is for Wrike's browser version, not the mobile version.
- Edit Dashboard Widget Sorting
- You can change a widget's sorting order by editing it right from the Dashboard tab.
- Filter by Custom Fields
- Upper and lower case are no longer taken into account when you're filtering by Custom Fields. This is for the filters: contains, starts with, ends with, and equal to.
- Jumping on Stream
- Before: If you opened a Folder's Stream, in some cases the tasks would jump around when you clicked on an item. We changed that so that it doesn't happen anymore.