Release Notes-March 16
- Microsoft launched Teams on Tuesday and we released Wrike for Microsoft Teams. Use the integration to work
- Project Wizard and Default View in Labs
- Once enabled from Labs, the Project Wizard helps you create new Projects and Folders. Add some basic details (instead of just a Project/Folder name) and choose a default view. What's a default view? The view that a Project opens in when you click on it. For example, you have a Project open in the Table View instead of the List View.
- If multiple people reacted to a comment, then their names were listed right next to each other (without a space). We fixed the clingy tendency and now there's a space between names.
- YouTube Video Replay
- Let's say you uploaded a YouTube video to the Workspace, watched it, and then tried to jump back to a specific point in the video or tried to click play to watch it again. Before: Nothing happened. Womp womp. Now: The video starts playing again.
- Before, if you had the redesigned navigation enabled from Wrike Labs, the left-hand panel opened more often than people wanted it to. Now the left-hand nav only opens when you click the hamburger icon or the Projects tab.