Release Notes-February 8
- Now when you create a Request you can choose who sees it. Share your Request form with all users in the account, select users and groups, or make it available externally only.
- Default Values in Request Forms
- For dropdown and checkbox type question Request forms - admins can choose to have a default option selected. For example, if you have a "Priority" dropdown on your form, you can have the default selection be "Low".
- Redesigned Workspace Header
- You'll notice a change if you have the "Navigation Redesign" enabled from Labs. Now, there's no more "..." at the top of the Workspace, instead all of the Global Views are listed across the top of the Workspace for easier access.
- iOS App
- It just got a little easier to view images in the iOS app - you can click on images directly from the task view to see a preview.
- For all of us who forget our passwords, you can now click "Login with Google" and if you are logged in to your Google account in one of
- Before: A button for downloading Google Drive files was available, but if you clicked it, files weren't downloaded to your computer. Now: The "Download" button doesn't show up for Google Drive attachments, so there's less confusion.