Release Notes-January 25
- Create a Project via Forms
- Now Admins can more quickly kickoff Projects by opting to have a Project (instead of a task) created when a
- Before: When you exported a Report from Wrike to Excel, Date and Number type Custom Fields were exported as text. Now: They're exported as dates and numbers (unless you checked the box next to "Use 1000 separator", we're still working on that use case).
- Add User with Incorrect Email
- Before: If you clicked "Add Users" in the Workspace footer and entered an incorrect email, the window would close, but the invitation wouldn't send. Now: The "Invite users" window doesn't close and the incorrect email is highlighted so you can make changes.