Release Notes-January 18
If your workspace looks different, or if you can't follow the instructions described on this page you might have the New Wrike Experience enabled. Click here to find out more.
- Video Proofing is in
- Android App Update
- You can now see Subfolders and Subprojects
- Inbox Notification
- Now notifications are sticking around longer, they remain in Inbox for 4 weeks (instead of 2).
- Before: If you visited Wrike.com from an unsupported browser version, then you saw an old version of the Workspace. Now: You see a page asking you to update your browser so that you can start using Wrike.
- Inbox Notifications
- Situation: You have an Inbox notification card open, and a new notification about the same Task, Folder, or Project comes in. Before: The incoming notification wasn't marked as read. Now: It is.
- Timelog View Entries Limit
- Before: There was no limit to how many entries showed up in the Timelog View. However, the page crashed if there were too many tasks with Timelog entries. Now: A maximum of 1000 entries can appear on the Timelog View. Just select a different time frame to see a different range of entries.