Release Notes-January 18
- Video Proofing is in
- Android App Update
- You can now see Subfolders and Subprojects
- Inbox Notification
- Now notifications are sticking around longer, they remain in Inbox for 4 weeks (instead of 2).
- Before: If you visited Wrike.com from an unsupported browser version, then you saw an old version of the Workspace. Now: You see a page asking you to update your browser so that you can start using Wrike.
- Inbox Notifications
- Situation: You have an Inbox notification card open, and a new notification about the same Task, Folder, or Project comes in. Before: The incoming notification wasn't marked as read. Now: It is.
- Timelog View Entries Limit
- Before: There was no limit to how many entries showed up in the Timelog View. However, the page crashed if there were too many tasks with Timelog entries. Now: A maximum of 1000 entries can appear on the Timelog View. Just select a different time frame to see a different range of entries.