Release Notes-December 21
- Enable the option to hide the left-hand Navigation panel from
- Report Templates
- Report templates are now in
- Emoji Picker
- The emoji picker is now available to everyone. Click the smiley face icon in the comments section to add an emoji.
- Adobe Extension
- Now when you upload several artboards using the
- Inbox Notifications about Folders/Projects
- When you get an Inbox notification related to a Folder or Project (ex: when one is shared with you), you can click "Open Task List" to open the Task List for that Folder or Project.
- "Highlight Overdue" on the Timeline and Workload Views
- Now, by default, overdue tasks appear in the color associated with their status but you can check the box next to "Highlight overdue" to mark the tasks red.
- Before: If you used the #xme search command, you would see search results that didn't match that filter criteria. Now: When you use the search command #xme you see only tasks created by you or assigned to you (which is how it should work).
- Report Reminders
- Before: You could only schedule Report reminders to be delivered on the hour (8, 9, 10am, etc). Now: You can schedule Report reminders to be delivered on the hour or on the half hour (8:30, 9:30, 10:30 etc.). The default reminder time is 8 AM.