Release Notes-December 21
If your workspace looks different, or if you can't follow the instructions described on this page you might have the New Wrike Experience enabled. Click here to find out more.
- Enable the option to hide the left-hand Navigation panel from
- Report Templates
- Report templates are now in
- Emoji Picker
- The emoji picker is now available to everyone. Click the smiley face icon in the comments section to add an emoji.
- Adobe Extension
- Now when you upload several artboards using the
- Inbox Notifications about Folders/Projects
- When you get an Inbox notification related to a Folder or Project (ex: when one is shared with you), you can click "Open Task List" to open the Task List for that Folder or Project.
- "Highlight Overdue" on the Timeline and Workload Views
- Now, by default, overdue tasks appear in the color associated with their status but you can check the box next to "Highlight overdue" to mark the tasks red.
- Before: If you used the #xme search command, you would see search results that didn't match that filter criteria. Now: When you use the search command #xme you see only tasks created by you or assigned to you (which is how it should work).
- Report Reminders
- Before: You could only schedule Report reminders to be delivered on the hour (8, 9, 10am, etc). Now: You can schedule Report reminders to be delivered on the hour or on the half hour (8:30, 9:30, 10:30 etc.). The default reminder time is 8 AM.