[From Wrike] Calendar View is Live 🗓Angesagt
- Are a program lead, project lead, or high-level manager tracking multiple projects or campaigns
- Have multiple and specific sources that you'd like your calendar to pull information from
- Have multiple folders, spaces, or projects that are not nested under a singular parent source (like a space or project)
- Often print calendars
- Need to hide and display multiple calendars at the same time
- Have a complex setup that needs to be organized in customized "layers" in different colors to help represent the chosen variables, such as sources or filters
- Are a project coordinator or manager, program coordinator, or for tracking single projects or campaigns
- Have a single source that you'd like to have an overview of
- Work on a single complex project and like to take advantage of a customized view
- Need to track the status and overlaps of items without action across a particular project, folder, or space level
- Are often switching views between Table, Gantt, or Board and would like to have a birds-eye view
Cansu Wrike Team member Erfahren Sie mehr über Wrikes leistungsstarke Funktionen und lernen Sie Anwendungsbeispiele kennen
Can you help? Answer the question and work your way towards becoming a Wrike Ninja 🥋 Sign in and answer.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.