Hi Community 👋
We have already discussed product launches during our use case marathon. Today, we’d like to go through the Product Launches template available in Wrike and discuss how it can be used 🙂
- Use Case: Product Launches.
- Can be used by: Marketing or any team.
- How to launch: From the space creation dialogue.
- Functionality used: A project, folders, tasks, a dashboard.
- What’s inside: A ‘Product Launch’ project, folders for each stage of the launch, a dashboard for tracking tasks that are due this week, overdue, completed, or unassigned.
- Additional resources:
- 4 Things to Keep in Mind When Building a Product Launch Template on the Wrike blog.
- How to Plan the Perfect Product Launch With Wrike on the Wrike blog.
This template’s main project, ‘Product Launch’, is the main hub for the three stages of a launch represented by folders: ‘Pre-launch’, ‘Product Launch’, and ‘Post-launch’.
Within the pre-launch folder of this template, you can prepare your team for creating all the necessary content with ease and clarity, including resources such as FAQs and user guides.
The folder includes essential steps like identifying launch goals, assembling strategy, researching, and others. The default view is Board view where you can easily drag and drop tasks to change their statuses as planning progresses.
The product launch folder of this template helps guide you and your team through each task you’ll need to complete your new product launch.
Wrike’s functionality lets you carry out each step of the process with transparency. Set a final go/no-go meeting for the launch, and then launch, distribute, and release your product. The tasks here help you coordinate the production and release of launch day materials like marketing content and promotions.
Wrike’s launch plan template outlines some important steps you’ll need to make sure your post-launch goes as smoothly as possible. You can monitor customer issues and track and resolve user-identified bugs, and capture lessons learned and how to improve the next product launch.
Aside from these three folders representing the stages of a product launch, this template also comes with a dashboard located in the tools section. This dashboard will help you with tracking tasks in different stages: due this week, overdue, completed, or unassigned.
Do you have a documented process for launching new products? Would this template help you in the process? Tell us in the comments 👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover