Wrike IP ranges are going to be updated
- If your company does not have any strict access controls and additional network security settings, (e.g. firewall, proxy, antivirus whitelist) then this change should not affect you.
- If you have an account that has strict firewall settings and site access controls, please add the additional IP ranges to your whitelist settings to avoid connectivity issues once the change happens. Please keep in mind, that old IP ranges are still in place, you can find the additional IP ranges at this link.
Custom Fields in Task View
Enhanced custom fields can now be found in your tasks! Check out these improvements:
- New look and feel.
- See previous entries with the "Show edit history" button.
- Improvements in logic such as the wrong data type no longer being accepting in a custom field.
Copy/Paste within Table View
It's now possible to copy and paste multiple cells within Table View in Wrike. Here's how you can do it:
- Select multiple cells and copy them using keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+C for Windows, Cmd+C for Mac).
- Select the cells where you want to put the information and paste the info using keyboard shortcuts. (Ctrl+V for Windows, Cmd+V for Mac).
Widgets From Multiple Folders
We're happy to say that you can now create widgets from multiple folders, projects and spaces. Thanks to everyone who shared feedback and supported this suggestion! When creating a widget click the + button to add more items. You can read more about this update in our Community announcement.
Export of Timelog View
Sometimes, when you tried to export Timelog view for some specific custom time frame the export never happened. This is fixed.
Workload Chart in Safari
Occasionally, in Safari, Workload charts opened without showing any information. Fixed now!
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.