COVID-19 - Remote Collaboration
In light of recent events, we’ve taken a number of steps to support our customers:
- Your accounts now have access to unlimited additional collaborators until your renewal.
- We’ve launched a weekly webinar series, where we’ll be sharing best practices to help teams embrace and overcome the challenges of remote work.
- We’ll be sharing #DailyTips on remote working on our Social channels and Community.
- Our customer success and customer support teams will be available to offer guidance for enabling virtual collaboration across your organization via your Wrike workspace. Contact a Wriker in your region here.
Desktop App Updates
Our Desktop Apps have just gotten better! Here's what you can find in our apps across Windows and Mac
- Windows - Dark mode support is here.
- Mac - Printing from task and List view has been added, and attachments can now be uploaded and opened from local storage.
Workflows in Activity Reports
This is a new option we're sure you'll approve of: The "Workflow Modified" option in Activity Reports now contains more detailed information about workflows, including approvals and changing statuses.
Widgets in Wrike Analyze
Wrike Analyze now comes with pre-made widget templates. Just like a pool on a hot summer's day, we encourage you to dive right in!
Downloading Multiple Files
Sometimes, when you tried to download several files at the same time from the Files view, nothing happened. This is fixed.
Subtasks in Parent Task
In some cases, when you duplicated tasks, your subtasks with full effort couldn't be duplicated. Not anymore.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.