The original POST: https://help.wrike.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000157409--Coming-Soon-Code-formatting-in-task-descriptions-and-comments
Date: January 11, 2017 16:27 - YESS JANUARY 2017 AND WE ARE on FEB 2019 - YES WRIKE IS FAST, OR NOT.
Maybe Wrike team takes the same time to load a task description to make a feature.
Ok, just creating the same post because the original one the comments was closed.
Could you please enable users to format text in both descriptions and comments as code? Similar to applying the <pre> and <code> HTML tags, any text a user formatted as code would be displayed in a monospace font with long blocks contained within a scrollable element.
Suggested mechanisms for implementation include:
- Dropdown selections in the GUI for code formatting.
- Single tick marks for inline code formatting, e.g., `code`
- Triple tick marks to demark the start/end of a code block, e.g., ```multi-line code block```
Bonus points for:
- Code syntax highlighting.
- Full support of the Markdown syntax.