You Snooze, You (don't) Lose
- Snooze Inbox notifications to have them temporarily moved to the archive section and reappear at the specified date/time.
Exporting to Excel + Audit Reports
- Use Audit Reports to track when/if someone exports data from Wrike to Excel.
Editing Recurrent Tasks
- We removed the 1-year limit and now you can create recurrences which go more than one year into the future. As an added bonus, the recurrent task editor got spiffed up and looks better than ever now.
Task View Design Enhancements
- Assignee avatars are round now (keeping up with UI trends) and task author names and task ID moved to under task titles.
Attaching Files on the Android App
- Android app users couldn't attach files on the Android app. We fixed it and now you can.
Request Form Item Creation
- A short-lived problem, but if your account hadn't used Requests before Oct. 25 and you tried to do so after that date, items wouldn't be created. Took care of this and everything is working as expected.